Competition Commission of Pakistan Government NTS jobs
The Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) is an independent quasi-regulatory, quasi-judicial body that helps ensure healthy competition between companies for the benefit of the economy. As a part of organizational development and to strengthen its HR, CCP invites applications from talented, self-motivated, result oriented and energetic candidates for appointments on regular basis against the following posts:-
Last Date to Apply is Monday, 28th October 2019
|Post||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit||Minimum Experience||No of Positions||Quota|
|Deputy Director (Research)||Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration (Finance) or any other equivalent field||32 Years||5 Years||01||Sindh|
|Deputy Director (Media & Advocacy)||Master’s or equivalent degree in Mass communication, Media Sciences, Public Policy or Economics.||32 Years||5 Years||01||Punjab|
|Assistant Director (OIA||Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, International Management, Development Studies.||30 Years||3 Years||01||Punjab|
|Assistant Director (Software Development)||Bachelors in IT, Software engineering, computer sciences.||30 Years||3 Years||02||Punjab KPK|
|Management Executive (Merger & Acquisition||Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration & LLB.||28 Years||No experience required||01||KPK|
Click Here For The Form
Screening and evaluation test for these positions will be conducted under the supervision of National Testing Services (NTS). For application form submission and other necessary details please visit NTS website (www.nts.org.pk). Application form without original fee deposit receipt will not be entertained. Please refer to the following details for information. Applications directly submitted to Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) will not be entertained.
For further information regarding tests process keep visiting NTS website or contact NTS call Centre at 051-844-444-1.
Check out our website for more
Terms and Conditions:
- Interview call letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates only, please note TA/DA will not be admissible to the interviewee.
- Candidates already working in public sector shall apply through proper channel.
- Age of candidate shall be determined on the last date of application submission. General age relaxation would be granted as admissible under the rules of Federal Government.
- The competent authority reserves the right to change any condition, not to fill any position or cancel the recruitment process.
- The Candidates who tries to exercise undue influence during the selection process will be disqualified immediately.
- The organization being an equal opportunity employer offers competitive packages with excellent benefits. We ensure excellent growth potential in a dynamic working environment.
- Last date of submission of application form is October 28, 2019 to NTS Headquarter.
- NTS will not issue Roll. No Slip through courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take print out of their electronic roll no. Slip through NTS website for appearing in tests.