QA Officer Job Description
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure web application quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before launches to ensure web application runs smoothly. QA Engineer will monitor all stages of development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Job Specification Requirements
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Web Application Development Concepts
- Knowledge of SDLC and Software Development Methodologies, and Test-Driven Development
- Knowledge of Functional Requirements and Non-Functional Requirements
- Knowledge of HTML, Form-Validation
Job Rewards and Benefits
- Incentive Bonus
Check out More Jobs, Check our Home page for updates.
Check our Entertainment Blog Click Here.
Peshawar University Jobs Click Here.
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs Click Here.