SEO, Job Description
We are seeking an experienced SEO candidate to join our growing team. In this position, you will work to drive organic traffic to our site and improving our organization’s search engine results. You should have an in-depth understanding of SEO strategies, knowledge of multiple analytic and tracking tools, and experience in creating progress reports to share with team members and senior leadership in order to create original SEO optimal content and web and social campaigns to engage our audience and boost traffic.
1. Qualification: Minimum Intermediate.
2. Experience: Minimum 2 Years of relevant experience in SE0 marketing or related field.
3. In-depth understanding of Google Analytics and other SEO services, online tracking tools, webmaster tools, back-end SEO, and metadata. 4. Experience in cultivating SEO keywords and phrases to drive web traffic.
5. Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel); understanding of HTML, CSS.
6. Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
7. Experience in identifying and creating campaigns for target audience engagement
Job Rewards and Benefits
Check out More Jobs, Check our Home page for updates.
Check our Entertainment Blog Click Here.
Peshawar University Jobs Click Here.
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs Click Here.